2) We confirm availability or we give you an schedule for filling an order.
3) We send you a "proposal" if the order is complicated, or an "invoice" if the order is simple.
4) You send a downpayment of 50% of the proposal.
5) We tell you when the order is ready and we send you a final invoice, including shipping.
6) You send us payment.
7) We ship the material to you.
If the order requires custom milling, we will start milling when we receive the down payment.
We do not start milling until a down payment is received.
We do not ship until material is paid in full.
We encourage all of our customers to visit the yard in Wonewoc.
Does selling "wholesale" mean that consumers can buy our material at wholesale prices?
We only sell to builders, retailers, mills, and other companies in the reclaimed wood industry.
If you are a consumer and you are interested in our material, we will gladly help you find the right builder, retailer, or mill.